Amanda Miguel and Diego Verdaguer, the famous Argentinean-Mexican musical couple, will start on their “Siempre Juntos” (Always Together) 25-city U.S. tour this September 2018. The first 19 dates and venues of it have now been announced (listed below).
With an audience that has fervently followed them through several decades, Amanda and Diego have shared the stage on multiple occasions. However, it is certain that they will once again captivate the audience with the contagious energy, vocal abilities, personality, and romance that they deliver in each of their interpretations.
Amanda Miguel has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and has more than 650 million views of her songs on YouTube. She is considered one of the most representative artists of this century, which songs like “Él Me Mintió,” and “Mi Buen Corazón.”
Diego Verdaguer has been nominated for three Latin ®Grammys. He is the composer of more than 50 classics songs, achieving the sale of 20 million records. He has earned multiple Gold records and numerous international awards. Diego has more than 260,000 fans on his official YouTube channel with more of 730 million views of his videos. He has also produced more than 20 records, nine of which are Amanda Miguel’s.
- 28, Los Angeles / The Wiltern
- 29, Sacramento/Ace Of Spades
- 30, San Francisco/The Fillmore
- 12, Las Vegas/Texas Station Casino
- 13, San Luis Obispo/Fremont Theatre
- 19, Riverside/Fox Performing Arts
- 20, Anaheim/House of Blues
- 21, San Diego/House of Blues
- 25, Salt Lake City /Depot
- 27, Denver/Paramount
- 28, Phoenix/Van Buren
- 2, San Antonio/The Aztec
- 3, Houston/House of Blues
- 4, Dallas/House of Blues
- 8, Charlotte/The Fillmore
- 9, Raleigh/The Ritz
- 15, Indianapolis/Murat Theatre
- 16, Grand Rapids/ 20 Monroe Live
- 18, Detroit/The Fillmore